ABSOLUTE NEW YORK – a cosmetics and beauty company based in Long Island, New York – is looking to hire an experienced Social Media/PR Specialist who will serve as the voice behind the brand, and work to grow brand awareness and exposure through social media and orchestrated PR efforts. This role will focus on content creation, community management/engagement, and connecting with influencers/content creators through our social media platforms. The ideal candidate will be a savvy social media professional who is highly collaborative, creative, detail-oriented and passionate about telling stories and connecting with our audience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Create, curate, and publish content and promotional posts across all social media platforms by acting as the key administrator in the management of channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
• Ensure campaigns fall in line with product launches and company events.
• Understand brand’s online community and demographic to create engaging copy for campaigns, posts, and press releases.
• Build partnerships with brand advocates, celebrities, influencers, and other creatives to expand the ABSOLUTE NEW YORK digital community.
• Assist in the creation/curation of social media assets by working closely with the Design team.
• Post live content as needed, especially when the brand is present at trade shows or hosts own events (potential to be any day of the week, including weekends).
• Maintain product samples for photographing purposes, order stock from warehouse as needed and keep a log of what goes in and out.
• Facilitate conversations with people online and interact with them to answer any questions they may have and provide excellent customer service.
• Gather analytical data to track post and campaign performance to improve future posts, and report to the team. Identify and adapt to updates in audience behavior and social media algorithms to enhance performance.
• Analyze all brand social stats and report on key learnings, ROI and growth during regular team meetings.
• Assist in the sourcing, development and curation of inspiring visual content including video and photography.
• Identify trending cultural topics, social media trends and exciting content opportunities in a timely manner to assist with the execution of key marketing campaigns.
• Assist with other marketing team tasks and responsibilities as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s in Marketing, Business, Communications, PR, or similar
• 2-3 years of professional experience in managing brand/business social media platforms
• Excellent writing and communication skills required; strong English and grammar are a MUST, no exceptions.
• Passionate about social media & PR
• Highly collaborative and able to effectively work with multiple different teams
• Constantly up to date on culture, with a highly developed interest in beauty and fashion
• Must be curious and stay strongly aware of social media’s best practices/standards/latest news
• Demonstrate a clear understanding that social media is something that’s always “on” – there are times that you may occasionally be working off the clock in order to publish content that is relevant, engaging and timely.
• Self-motivated, proactive, social, able to work well under pressure and has a positive attitude.
• Experience with basic photography, video creation/editing, DSLR cameras, photo editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Premiere Pro).
• Flat lay photography and prop styling.
Must be authorized to work in the US.
Health Insurance. Dental Insurance. Sick Days. Vacation Days
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 롱아일랜드
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:30 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (HR@ABSNEWYORK.COM)E-Mail
- 접수기간: 상시채용