LG CNS America is looking for a temporary employee who can work 40 hours per week.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
As soon as possible
Logistics Specialist(Manager or Sr. Staff level)
However, the work scope may go above and beyond what is described here.
He/She will be qualified for full time employee after(or during) one year probation period.
Role & Responsibility:
- Business planning: He/she will work with the team leader to establish a customer support work plan and make efforts to achieve the annual management plan.
- Logistics-related operation: A candidate is LG CNS's representatives in logistics and effectively support and lead the customer's logistics operation.
- Support various logistics tasks: A logistics specialist may be involved in a variety of activities, including carrier meeting, carrier bidding, freight audit, contract management, analytics tasks, project management, spot order processing, load planning on behalf of clients.
1.1 Business Planning
• New service design and proposal
• Analyze and resolve customer needs
• Establish management goals and propose measures
• Cost Analysis and Optimal Procurement
• Various plans and leads for organizational activation.
1.2 Logistics-related operation
• Analyzing customer logistics issues and drawing out improvement plan
• Meetings with customers and present solutions to the logistics issues
• Provides accurate analysis information based on data analysis
• Practical implementation of logistics operations.
1.3 Support various logistics tasks
• Carrier biding support
• Tariff management
• Change management
• Carrier and customer training
• Carrier Management
• Solve issue with Carrier regarding various matters
• Freight management
1.4 New business creation
• Proposal a new business opportunity
• Maintain the marketing tool
• Making the presentation material and present it to customer
• Creating the customers
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Experience with SCM related systems (TMS, WMS, YMS, DMS, LMS).
- Experience using MS-Office (Excel, Access).
- Knowledge of and interest in logistics business.
1. Experience in general office work/Basic accounting knowledge
2. Must be fluent in both Korean and English
3. Must be able to work with us for at least 1 year +
4. Outstanding communication skills and time management skills required
5. Must be a Permanent Resident or a US Citizen
Due to limited public transportation, self-commute by car is recommended.
**Please send your resume via E-mail: email@example.com
**For this posting, your E-mail subject and file name must be: [SCM_Logistics Specialist] YOUR NAME
접수방법 및 기간