About H Mart
H Mart is an Asian-American supermarket chain that has been in business for over 30 years, specializing in Asian and Western groceries, fresh/frozen meats, seafood and produce.
66 H Mart stores in 12 states are operated by five modern warehouse/distribution centers, one primary food processing facility, and over 4,500 passionate employees that have supported each store every day.
Job Title: Employee Relations Specialist
About this job
H Mart is looking for a talented Employee Relations Specialist who is able to speak Spanish. S/he will be in charge of communicating with all employees from new employees to senior leaders in both headquarter and stores. Also, Employee Relations Specialists should make training materials and conduct training for store-level employees.
Responsibilities, but not limited to the following:
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees and administering disciplinary procedures
- Research, design and implement learning and development programs
- Discover gaps in current learning plan and develop a variety of training materials
- Continuously re-evaluating and updating programs as necessary
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives
- Document all investigative activities
- Interview witnesses or suspects and take statements
- Strong written, verbal, presentation and persuasion skills in Spanish is required
- Knowledge of labor laws is a plus
- Domestic travel required
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지, 뉴욕, 시카고
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 상시채용