Pado JAPANESE RESTAURANTS
**The ideal candidate should have experience as a sushi chef, executive chef, or chef from Japanese restaurant **
-for sushi chef at least 5 years experience-must have experience in restaurants (Japanese)
**SUSHI CHEF QUALIFICATIONS**
-must have experience in restaurants (Japanese)
-Familiar with Omakase and Kaiseki style menu
-Performs the proper preparation of raw and cooked sushi items as dictated by menu.
- Adheres to the Company's guidelines on proper food presentation and garnishes for all dishes.
- Knowing the proper methods of cutting fish, meat and vegetables.
- Properly making sushi rice.
- Knows how to handle fish and ingredients for sushi preparation.
- Keeping sushi station up to sanitation and safety standards.
- Creating an appealing presentation and garnishes.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
Competitive Salary Offered Based on Experience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
접수방법 및 기간