We are hiring someone who is able to perform multiple roles as a recruiter and a talent acquisition manager. This role is responsible for attracting and hiring top talent into the organization through creative recruiting strategies and effective management of the selection process. This role will own the full cycle of recruitment process.
CEF Solutions Inc. is a Consulting Services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specialized in providing BPO operations, operations management, process engineering/ innovation, and cost optimization solutions to clients in the customer services industry. We service some of the largest multinational companies in the world and are expanding quickly by delivering an unmatched end-to-end client experience.
Website : http://cem-lab.com
- Conduct recruiting and screening efforts for all potential candidates along with interviews
- Oversee the hiring process of coordinating job posts and reviewing resumes
- Collaborate with management to help with requested reports and documents
- Accurately maintain all employee files, data, and confidential info (Must be detailed oriented)
- Directly supervise all staff and personnel actions for the division including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, suspension, termination, etc
- Complete all required background screening on all selected new hire employees in accordance with federal and state regulations
- Source candidates through a variety of recruitment methods such as employee referrals, job postings, LinkedIn, direct sourcing, and job fairs to ensure we find the most qualified candidates.
- Manage the entire interviewing process, from initial candidate contact through the final offer process.
- Conduct phone screens and/or face-to-face interviews to ensure the most qualified candidates are referred to the hiring manager for their consideration
- Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PPT, etc)
- Experience with working with compensation, employee relations & benefits, talent acquisition and performance / attrition management
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills
- Excellent presentation & training skills
- Extremely detail oriented with strong follow through skills
- Must be internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases and job posting applications
- Knowledge and application of various sourcing methods, including cold calling, social media, and professional networking required
- Ability to work with employees and candidates of all levels, and maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Must be fluent in English. Korean proficiency is preferred
- More than 2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter for a wide range of roles, knowledge of all recruiting components including, but not limited to: sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, relationship management and due diligence
- Demonstrated experience sourcing passive candidates for difficult-to-fill positions with tools such as LinkedIn, resume databases, and networking activity
- A belief in the principles of collaboration, performance excellence, sense of urgency, openness to new ideas, inclusion & diversity, integrity, and respect
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Health insurance including dental and vision
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Salary is negotiable
Please submit your resume with desired salary range or questions, and we will reach out to you after the initial review.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간