LG CNS America is looking for a full time employee who can work 40 hours per week.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
As soon as possible
Web developer / Sr. Developer
However, the work scope may go above and beyond what is described here.
We are searching for outstanding web developer who will be responsible for creating and maintaining enterprise systems. Our IT developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design, site layout, UI, database design/programming, and application development.
The candidate must have professionalism and customer minded attitude working with the employees and attending business meetings.
- A bachelor's degree, as well as a minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience.
- Mobile App development experience will be preferred.
- Fluent English, great oral and written skills, presentation skills, hard-working, fast learning, various system maintenances & trouble-shooting, Working with Overseas employees.
Role & Responsibility:
- Maintaining and developing SCM (Supply Chain Management) related systems.
- Developing the Mobile Application in a cloud environment. (AWS, Azure)
- Server-side component design, detailed technical design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Reviewing and understanding business requirements working with cross-functional teams.
- Interviews users, analyzing their IT needs in order to develop descriptions of moderately complex systems proposals.
- Provides technical guidance system information and instruction to lower level IT staff, assisting with specific work problems requiring a broader knowledge
of subject matter processing.
- DBMS : Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL and others
- Public Cloud Service : AWS, AZURE
- Language : Java, Python, SQL/PL-SQL and others
- Server : Linux, Unix, Windows
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Bilingual for English and Korean.
- Experience using JAVA/J2EE or other web related languages such as JS/jQuery.
- Experience using SQL, PL-SQL on Oracle/MS-SQL.
- Experience developing Mobile App will be strongly preferred.
- Working in corporate IT field will provide opportunity of consistent learning environment and hand-on implementation.
1. Experience in general office work/Basic accounting knowledge
2. Must be fluent in both Korean and English
3. Must be able to work with us for at least 1 year +
4. Outstanding communication skills and time management skills required
5. Must be a Permanent Resident or a US Citizen
Due to limited public transportation, self-commute by car is recommended.
**Please send your resume via E-mail: email@example.com
**For this posting, your E-mail subject and file name must be: [SCM_Web Developer] YOUR NAME
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간