The Assistant Manager, Display Production is responsible for managing display production efficiently and effectively to meet the company’s standards and expectations. He/she also keeps track of in house production costs, prepares the reports for management, and coordinates the production schedule with warehouse employees and other teams.
- Maintains a record of job costs for both in-house production and 3rd party vendors including but not limited to development costs, individual job costs, and labor costs by department on a monthly, quarterly and/or annual basis.
- Assists machine operators in maximizing our current software, Master Cut, by making current processes and procedures more effective and efficient.
- Develops weekly records that allow management to evaluate machine usage and output.
- Maintains and organizes overall department production processes and procedures.
- Keeps track of and maintains raw material inventory to ensure there is always enough in stock for production.
- Assists the Production Manager to anticipate, plan and coordinate for peak production periods by coordinating with temporary employees and supporting monitoring production taking place off-site.
- Works with IT to improve the current version of SAP for production efficiency and productivity
(KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude:
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook) and SAP
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
Effective communication skills
Email : Careers@kissusa.com