The Assistant Product Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining new products for the Nail Products Unit department. The Assistant Product Manager will be expected to work cross-functionally alongside other departments such as the Marketing, Creative, and Sales departments in order to manage suppliers and collaborate with the aforementioned departments on applicable projects. Creativity and a passion for beauty is a must for this role.
- Developing new products related to the Nail Products Unit.
- Managing existing items by changing components by season or whenever necessary.
- Ability to manage projects and understand the “big picture" of every project.
- Working cross-functionally alongside other related departments for every applicable project.
- Management of Service Requests from other departments.
(KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years of corporate
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Assertiveness, flexibility, and adaptability
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in an efficient and timely manner
- Ability to work successfully in a deadline-driven environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong organizational planning and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and personality
- Bilingual in Korean and English required
How to Apply:
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2019.06.17 ~ 2019.07.17