The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate and oversee the financial planning for the financial leader, and to provide direct financial advice in support to the CFO and the team. In this position, the Finance Manager will oversee and review the activities of all accounts payable, accounts receivable, treasury and tax. The position will play a key role in developing financial infrastructure and process to support clear and direct visibility of the financial situation. In addition, this role will monitor all asset management.
- Monthly and annually financial closing.
- Overseeing and responsible for monitoring all financial activities.
- Restructuring and management of fixed-asset accounting.
- Accrual oversight and review.
- Journal entry oversight and review.
- Overseeing the treasury and reconciliation.
- Monthly State and Local Tax preparation and Yearly CIT preparation.
- Communication of vendors/customers to maintain up-to-date status with financial activities.
Key Experience and Skills
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in Accounting
- Experience with computerized accounting software (SAP)
- Ability to multi-task, meet required deadlines, and management of daily financial activities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels of the organization and external customers
- Strong working knowledge of Cloud Computing, Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a service and other IT Services and related contracts, and accounting rules.
- Experience in chargebacks/show backs a plus.
- Strong communication and collaboration with other department.
- Adaptability, flexibility and willingness to be hands-on.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in Korean and English
AMOREPACIFIC, US, INC is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse workforce, and AMOREPACIFIC US, INC, therefore, recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕, 맨하탄
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (email@example.com)
- 접수기간: 2019.07.18 ~ 2019.08.17