We are an ambitious, mission-driven tech startup in stealth mode that’s redefining business communications. Our mission is to help businesses be more productive, informed, and connected both internally and externally. As a full stack engineer, you'll work within the product team with other engineers, designers, and product managers in building the missing ‘must-have’ communications tool while supporting all of our user-facing and internal products.
Who You Are:
We’re looking for an experienced full stack engineer to join our product team. You are a mindful, all around player with extensive experience directly contributing through at least one full product life cycle in a complex, highly interactive web and/or mobile app. You are results oriented and milestones driven with a good eye for design and the finer details to deliver well-documented technical solutions that are effective, clean and well-tested. We are a lean startup and expect you to wear many hats when needed and you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty.
What You’ll Do:
Our engineers are also inventors of the company and responsible for leading multiple initiatives for complex applications and testing web applications. You will work as part of the product team in a fast paced environment with changing needs and requirements to develop solutions, communicate progress, technical issues and their resolutions.
- Develop front-end for new products and iterate on existing user-facing features for web and mobile applications.
- Develop new backend and API functionality to support front-end.
- Work closely with designers to maintain user-centric focus.
- Support currently existing projects/applications.
- Create modular code and libraries for future usage.
- Audit and optimize code for performance issues, stability, speed and scalability.
- Testing of your code across device, browser and various OS while practicing test-driven development.
- Well-versed in WebUI framework and WebUI development which includes Usability, Page transition, page navigation, image caching, lazy page loading.
- knowledge of best practices in front end development (ie local storage, security, SSO, Rest API Design)
- Experience in Front End payload, ability to make decisions on front-end validations, server side validations.
- Experience with SQL, MySQL, PHP, AJAX
- Experience with new technologies and programming trends, open source technologies and UI frameworks.
- Experience with data visualization and related tools.
- Collaborate with team members across multiple time zones.
- Proactive mindset who takes initiative.Telecommunications experience.
- Able to work nights and weekends to support deadlines and production releases.
- BS / BA in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or similar degree.
- 4+ years of significant programming experience developing web applications.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
Principals only. No recruiters please.
Please add a cover letter and include your desired salary expectations.
- 고용형태: 정규직, 파트타이머, 인턴, 계약직, 프리랜서
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 10:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 실적제
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 접수기간: 2019.07.22 ~ 2019.08.21