The Product Manager (or Assistant Product Manager) for CPU-JOAH will be responsible for leading innovative projects for products pertaining to color cosmetics (eye, face, lip, accessories, etc.).
S/He will be expected to lead breakthrough innovations by incorporating market trend, consumer insights, and competitive dynamics.
The Product Manager (or Assistant Product Manager) will also be required to collaborate with other related departments in the company as well as to manage the strong relationship with vendors in order to ensure that the standards of quality and cost competitiveness are met.
- Lead product innovation for: Color cosmetics (Eye, Face, Lip, Accessories, etc.)
- Lead project management: Detailed schedule, Cross functional collaboration, KPI
- Lead vendor communication to make sure the quality and cost competitiveness of the projects in charge.
- Lead competitive analysis and market research.
(KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Knowledge in Cosmetics Category Insights, Innovation Process, Vendor Management, Production Process
- Experience in Cosmetics Product Development with 4-year+ work experience (Assistant Product Manager) or 8-year+ work experience (Product Manager).
- Excellence in Project Management
- Competitive Analysis, Market Research
- Strong Interpersonal Communication (fluency in both Korean and English).
- Mindset of Passion, Challenge, Collaboration, and Agility
- Some travel may be required.
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 롱아일랜드
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간