An Accounting Manager or Assistant Manager will be expected to perform accounting duties involving maintenance and reviewing all aspects of the Accounts Payable Process. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for verifying and recording accounting documents such as (but not limited to): invoices, cash receipts, and credit memos. The Accounting Manager will also be responsible for preparing/ processing tax returns and payment documents in addition to compiling, maintaining, analyzing, preparing and supporting all other aspects of Accounting related matters.
- Monitors and updates bank transactions daily
- Reports to executives on financial matters through various cash reports
- Prepares tracked and examined monthly bank reconciliations
- Analyzes and processes invoices
- Files sales and use tax returns
- Files Canada sales tax and duties monthly in timely manner
- Calculate sales commission based on the sales agreements
- Review accuracy of all backup documents before payments
- Train and evaluate accounting associates and oversee their daily activities.
- Support audit and tax return preparation; compilation, bank field exam, etc.
- Search for any inefficient, unnecessary process needs to be improved.
- Issues checks occasionally when needed
(KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude Required:
- Knowledge – General Accounting Knowledge
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business
- Experience – Accounting experience ; Expected to have 5-10 years of relevant experience; Min 5 years
- Skills – Proficient using MS Office and SAP Preferred
- Attitude/ Attribute – Positive, diligent
How to Apply:
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 롱아일랜드
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간