Title: Staff Accountant
About the Role
The Accountants the day-to-day accounting operations of the Company, including management of Associates both onshore and off shore. You will report directly into the team manager and have direct exposure to our leadership team, including the CFO and CEO.
- Assists in month end closing process for assigned areas
- Journal entry preparation
- General Ledger account analysis
- Excess/Obsolete inventory reserve preparation
- Fixed asset, flux and other reporting
- Prepare and issue various month end analysis
- Prepare input into Accounting system
- Daily interaction with the Corporate Accounting team
- Daily interaction with divisional stakeholders to research discrepancies and find solutions to non-compliance issue
- Special projects as required
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Korean & English required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred.
- 1 - 3 years of related work experience required
- Must be able to work independently
- Excellent problem solving and well-developed analytical skills are required
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills are a must
- Able to work after hours on monthly close period is a must
- Extensive/ advance knowledge of Excel.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as a member of a team
- Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- SAP experience is a plus
- Consumer products background preferred
We offer excellent benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, bonus, 401K, Flexible work hours, and many more. We are looking for strong accountants interested in a long term career.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕시티
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2019.08.06 ~ 2019.08.20