- CEF Solutions Inc. is a Consulting Services, and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company specialized in providing BPO operations, operations management, process engineering/ innovation, and cost optimization solutions to clients in the customer services industry. We service some of the largest multinational companies in the world and are expanding quickly by delivering an unmatched end-to-end client experience.
- Perform status tracking, efficiency analysis, resource allocation, data analysis, change log management, and overall process management support.
- Track, prepare and provide project status reports at varying levels of details to both clients and internal stake holders.
- Collaborate with senior management to define strategic scope with measurable KPIs to achieve performance results
- Respond and communicate promptly to all inquiries received via email, phone from customers and prospects.
- Analyze, document, and validate business processes for multiple projects.
- Provide significant contributions to activities related to customer acquisition, customer satisfaction, client relationship management, and program management
- Identify risk issues and define processes to track and mitigate potential risks
- Utilize data to support assumption and outcome evaluations
LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY (Bilingual)
The position requires seamless coordination between project teams in the U.S. and Korea. Bilingual proficiency is strongly preferred:
- English: Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Korean: Intermediate written and verbal communication skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to build and strengthen all interpersonal relationships with co-workers, clients, and partners
- Disciplined, self-motivated and carries a keen analytical mindset
- Driven to learn and absorb information about our industry at a rapid pace
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to new situations and environments
- Able to think creatively and present tested, out-of-the-box solutions
- Provide high touch customer service
- Share customer feedback with appropriate members of senior staff
- Must be pleasant, professional, detailed communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Program management / Consulting / Data Analyst experience is a plus
- Authorized to work in the U.S. without any restrictions
- No restrictions for overseas business trip
- Pass a background check
- Health insurance including dental and vision
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Salary is negotiable
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간