The Kookmin Bank New York IB Unit is looking for entry-level staff of its Loan Syndication business. The Kookmin Bank is one of the largest and leading banks in South Korea providing a comprehensive range of financial services. The Kookmin Bank currently owns 22 global networks across 10 countries and is expediting its investment banking business in the United States as a part of its global business strategies. We welcome applications from candidates who have interest and passion in investment banking jobs.
1. Job Description
- Credit Administration: follow-up management and credit review of existing syndicated loans
2. Job Openings: 1
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency in Korean is preferred
- Strong skills in MS Word, Excel and Power Point is preferred
- Experience of credit administration in banking business is a plus but not required
- Degree in relevant majors including Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Law is desired but not required
- Legal right to work in the United States (No VISA sponsorship)
4. Condition of Employment
- Location: Kookmin Bank New York Branch (565 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10017)
- Full Time (Mon ~ Fri, AM 09:00 ~ PM 05:00)
5. Required Documents
- Resume / Cover Letter (English) (Korean version is optional)
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will individually contact the applicants who passed resume screening for further interview process. Documents submitted in support of an application will not be returned to the applicant.
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간