The SAP Junior Administrator will report directly to the Senior SAP Administrator regarding their weekly & monthly plan/actual report.
The SAP Junior Administrator is responsible for SAP System Maintenance and leading innovative, developmental projects. Demonstrates leadership during development projects and works through challenges together with their team members.
(KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude Required:
- Expected to have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of SAP ABAP Program Development; minimum of 3 years experience.
- At least 3 years of module maintenance experience such as SAP SD/MM/FI/WM
- Knowledge of SAP End User Training
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Interpersonal – communicate clearly with both customers and collegues
- Analytical – gather facts, listen to customers/colleagues and responds professionally
- Presentation – researches and prepares well thought out responses
- Analyze problems and solve the issue
- Able to juggle multiple tasks similtanously when required
- Willing and able to learn new concepts, processes with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in Korean is a plus
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕, 롱아일랜드
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간