POCAS International Corp. is an importer of Natural Beverages and Specialty Foods.
For more information, please visit, www.pocas.com.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintains records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifies the validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing a report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping the information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Other assigned duties
General Administrative duties if necessary
- - Paid Sick Days
- - Paid Holidays
- - Paid Vacations
- - Medical Insurance
- - Pension (Retirement Plan)
- - Incentives based on evaluation
- - Lunch Support (Five Days / week
-Paid Vacation, Sick day, and Holiday
-Profit-Sharing Plan, Cash Balance Plan
Please send your resume to :
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:30 am ~ 05:30 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2019.09.08 ~ 2019.10.08