Join KEB Hana Bank USA talent, grow and develop with the organization with excellent learning environment and great opportunities. Enjoy dynamic work environment including work life balance.
- Insurance coverage (100% paid by the Bank)
- Competitive compensation
- Paid time off
- 401(K) Plan
Universal Banker Trainee
- Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives and needs. Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales.
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values.
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer Experience and ensure that the Customer’s financial needs are met.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals.
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively more complex transactions and assisting less experienced personnel.
- Solves problems independently.
- Performs a broad range of tasks of varying complexity and scope.
- Processes Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions including but not limited to check cashing, withdrawals, and deposits.
- Responsible to balance cash drawers and assists Customers with basic product information
- Responsibility to assist in exceeding service goals by minimizing Customer wait times and accurately and efficiently processing Customer transactions while providing exceptional Customer Service in addition to recognizing referral opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Entry level position, willing to train
- Minimum 6 months customer service experience is required; cash handling experience preferred
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers and always be courteous and professional in a team environment and proactively collaborates with others to help customers
- Strong communication skills; understands how to tailor product and services solutions to customers with differing needs and offer appropriate recommendations
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately to meet policy and regulatory requirements
- Ability to work branch hours
- Fluent in Korean a plus
- Fluent in Chinese a plus
Email your resume to: Universal.Banker@kebhana.us
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕시티, 퀸즈
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:30 am ~ 05:30 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2019.09.25 ~ 2019.10.25