[Azure Assets LLC – Finance Manager]
We specialize in variety of hospitality related assets, ranging from traditional full and limited service hotels to residences and extended stay products. Our primary objective is to provide investors with profitable returns and accreting long term value in hospitality real estate investments, whether through opportunistic or value add investments, and effectively performed via our expert market knowledge, established relationships within a global network of industry specialists, and researched and experience-based investment rationale.
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment
- Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, account and financial statements
- Provide data / information requested by legal affairs in a timely manner
- ROI reporting and tracking of wholesale related initiatives/investments
- Operating payroll
- Manage timing, preparation, submission of property taxes and local taxes for assets
- Assist tax preparers in quarterly tax payments and annual reporting.
- Provide other operational support as needed
- Expertise in financial planning and analysis, including: analysis, reporting, and developing financial models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English with demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
- BA/BS in Accounting, Statistics, Finance or related degrees / MBA is a plus
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently, and have strong attention to detail
- CPA qualifications preferred or comparable years of experience in Accounting Department (5 + years
- Investment or Real Estate field experience is a plus
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴욕
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:30 am ~ 05:30 pm
- 급여: $60,000 - $80,000/연봉
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2019.09.27 ~ 2019.10.11