This position is a full-time, Temporary to Permanent placement involving JAVA, PHP Development of web services.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in JAVA, PHP, MySQL, and web API development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Analyze business logic, design and implement assigned projects
- Maintenances to improve systems by accommodating new requirements, new ideas, etc.
- Document system design and implementation
- Troubleshooting for recovering and fixing any problems or errors.
- Research technologies available and check the technical feasibility
- Communicate and provides technical answers for system users
- Responsible for providing technical solutions mainly with a web, but not limited to, required by clients.
- Design software architecture including Database and s/w frameworks.
- Implement programs with proper programming languages.
- Monitor systems in order to prevent system failures, including servers, DB, programs, etc.
- Instant actions to recover in case any accidents.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of web programming experiences, php is essential. Java could be a plus.
- 1+ years of DB design experiences. mysql skill is essential.
- 1+ years of experiences in server environment of UNIX/Linux is essential.
- Excellent SQL and relational-database handling skill.
- Good understanding in B2B, B2C business model.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
Contact : HR Director
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Phone: 201-697-7986
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간