"Smart Supply Chain, Intelligent Warehouse"
1. Strategic Marketing Sales Representative
- Prepare materials needed for visits and exhibits.
- Perform detailed market research.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor or management.
- Willing to travel locally.
- PC proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- An energetic team-oriented individual with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English; strong presentation skills
- Experienced in Cosmetic industry
Languages: Korean, Chinese
2. Solution Sales Manager
- Proactively identify opportunities with external clients, document their current process in order to develop new sales opportunities
- Manage and grow document management and business process automation solutions within existing client base
- Present prospect/client solutions onsite or via web-conference. Serve as the technical lead and liaison within a multidiscipline sales team. Multiple demonstrations and or presentations may be required for an individual prospect/client
- Up to fifty (50%) percent travel required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Marketing, Information Technology or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software consulting, pre-sales consulting or project management
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in ERP system
- Experience in online, email, mobile, social, CRM or multi-channel marketing experience
- Excellent client-facing skills and experience in dealing with client and technical teams as well as experience in presenting to C-level Executives
- Proven interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client management and business to business sales
- Strong communication and influencing abilities
- Strong work plan and self-development skills
- Knowledge of distributed computing and SaaS concepts
- Analysis and design skills of moderate complexity
- Basic understanding of networking issues/systems administration
3. Front End Developer
- Implement well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- Provide technical expertise on projects to ensure performance, accessibility, security, reliability, and scalability
- Perform code reviews to improve style, modularity, and reusability
- Lead discussions and creative exercises with clients and team members.
- Create rapid coded prototypes for validation or proof of concept.
- Think through project challenges and provide recommendations and out of the box solutions.
- Keep abreast of new technologies and share important findings with the team
- 3+ years of experience delivering web-based solutions
- Experience with CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation
- Experience with PHP Laravel, or other web development languages
- Experience turning UX mockups into production code
- Experience with RESTful or GraphQL APIs to connect to third-party services
- Experience with AWS services such as EC2, S3, CloudFormation, or other cloud services
- Expert knowledge of client-side optimization techniques
- Expert understanding of the latest and legacy browser capabilities, including mobile
- Functional knowledge of version control (Git)
- Functional knowledge of UX best practices, HCI techniques, and SEO best practices
4. Mid-Level Software Developer
- Designs, develops, implements and tests new software features
- Debugging and resolving production issues
- Design and generate new reports
- Revising and maintaining development environment
- Troubleshoot and resolve software-related issues
- Maintain code quality through unit testing
- Supports integration and QA testing & developing test automation tools
- Work with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements
- Develop tools and interfaces
- Set operational specifications and formulate & analyzing software requirements
- Design embedded systems software
- Create and maintain user interface patterns and standard library
- Apply object-oriented principles when implementing solutions
- Work on innovative solutions for business problems
- 5 – 8+ years of experience in related to job description
- Excellent communication skills for interaction with stakeholders in requirements gathering, design, proof-of-concept demonstrations, implementation, and support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to generate great synergy within the team
- Leadership: Organizationally seen as a leader willing to develop their own and others’ ideas from their infancy to finished products
- Responsibility & integrity
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Languages: English & Korean
- Technical skills:
- Basic - IDE, API, Frameworks, Database, Programming, Platforms and tools
- Prefer - Ubuntu 16.04, Vagrant, AWS EC2, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, SQL, MySQL, PHP, Laravel, Backpack, HTML, CSS, Java script, Bootstrap, JQuery, React, Windows 10, MacOS, PHP Storm, Git, Bitbucket, Sourcetree, Trello
Paid Vacation, paid time-off, free lunch
Please send us email (email@example.com / CC firstname.lastname@example.org) )with your name and job title written on the subject line and attach your resume.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2019.10.07 ~ 2019.11.06