The VP of Sales and Marketing is responsible for managing Missha Brand, distribution channels, and deployment of sales for the organization. The VP will be responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
Specific responsibilities include business and market development, customer management, management of market research, strategic direction for promotion and advertising, sales growth and customer satisfaction. The VP will also oversee the sales and marketing team members’ daily activity and development.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with in-depth industry experience and a true passion for the Beauty industry. A strong work ethic with proactive communication skills that encourages courageous conversations is a must.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures it’s a strong presence.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating our position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to capture key demographics
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Skill & Qualifications
Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customers, Client Relationships, Creative Services
- BS degree in Marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in Marketing(10+ year)
- 5+ years in the Beauty Industry
- Proficient in English and Korean language skill a plus
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간