About H Mart
H Mart is an Asian-American supermarket chain that has been in business for over 30 years, specializing in Asian and Western groceries, fresh/frozen meats, seafood and produce.
65 H Mart stores in 12 states are operated by five modern warehouse/distribution centers, one primary food processing facility, and over 4,600 passionate employees that have supported each store every day.
Job Title: HR Payroll Administrator
About this Job
Entry Payroll Practitioner at H Mart plays an important role in our Human Resources department. This position will process bi-weekly/weekly payroll with compliance to company policy and local, state, and federal laws and regulations. Engage in processing, analyzing, and reconciling payroll activities and serve as a liaison both within and outside the organization on payroll matters. As a member of the HR/Payroll Service Center, the incumbent provides excellent customer service and is committed to advancing.
- Provides data for auditors and local, state or federal agencies as needed
- Analyze, prepare, and input payroll data using Ceridian Dayforce to produce accurate and timely payroll.
- Review timecard exception reports and work with management to resolve discrepancies.
- Complete payroll calculations for retroactive payroll adjustments, terminations, and other exception processing.
- Check, audit, and maintain payroll & timekeeping records in conformance with established standards.
- Answer and field incoming calls and email inquiries. Address and resolve employee inquiries relating to direct deposit, check reissue, W-4, PTO accruals, etc.
- Exercise discretion on sensitive payroll matters related to paycheck garnishments.
- Participation in cross-functional initiatives within the HR Department, when needed.
- Respond to all internal and external audit requests for information and supporting documentation.
- Plan for and complete end of year payroll tasks timely.
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills with an ability to effectively handle and resolve employee inquiries and issues
- Excellent problem solving/judgment skills, and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Possess strong organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook)
- Bilingual English/Korean is a must
Work Hours & Benefits:
- MON-FRI, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Health Insurance
- 5% Employee Discount on H Mart products
- Daily Free Lunch
How to Apply:
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간