Enzychem Lifesciences is looking for a candidate to work along with the company’s global operation. The scope of work includes, but not limited to:
- Support communication with the international service providers and Enzychem Korea HQ;
- Support Company Executives in preparing and maintaining documents;
- Support Enzychem Lifesciences’ US operations (Licensing, Business Development, and Conferences).
- Accurately performs day-to-day processing, posting, and deposits of cash receipts and accounts receivable transactions.
- Helps assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Maintains an orderly accounting filing system for all financial documents.
- Keeps supervisor apprised of changes in business operations, changes in contract requirements, and deviations in normal business processes.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- BS/BA, RN, or equivalent
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
☞ Other language skills in Chinese and/or Japanese are plus.
☞ Visa Sponsorship Availability: Yes
☞ Health Insurance Availability: Yes
☞ For the recent graduate of college (Class of 2017, 2018 and 2019), please submit your school transcript along with the required documents.)
☞ Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2020.05.14 ~ 2020.06.14