Position: Logistic Analysts Full Time/Temp (*no visa sponsor)
Requirement: We are looking for an Logistic Analyst who will be providing consultation to our customer for logistic process improvements, transportation cost analysis and carrier management. The candidate must have professionalism and customer minded attitude working with the employees and attending business meetings. After hours and weekend job is needed occasionally.
As soon as possible or February 3rd, 2020
1. A bachelor's degree, as well as a min. 0~5 years of hands-on working experience(for the Temp position. Degree is not required).
2. Fluent in English/Korean, great oral and written skills, hard-working, fast learning, able to work with overseas employees.
3. Highly Proficient in MS Excel , Powerpoint, and Word
1. Logistic Bidding - Support carrier bid (yearly, monthly, various types), analyze bid data and report, coordinate bid process
2. Logistic Coordinating - Arranging appointments, facilitate shipment coordination on daily basis. Maintain active communication between warehouse/Carriers. Report KPI and business performance periodically.
3. Tariff Management - Setup Tariff after carrier bid process, maintain Master data in TMS, Daily Tariff maintenance
4. SPOT Order management - Transport load build, Tendering, RFQ to carriers for SPOT shipments.
5. Supporting Logistic Business - Review and understanding business requirements for cross functional team support.
- Experience with SCM related Systems and terms
- Experienced in MS-Office(Excel, PPT, Access), SQL Query
- Knowledge and interest in Logistics and Transportation business
[LGCNS]Position: Logistic Analyst, YOUR NAME
1. If your skills and experience qualify, we will reach out to you individually.
2. Phone & In-person interviews will be conducted.
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간
근무 상세 내용
접수방법 및 기간