About H Mart
H Mart is an Asian-American supermarket chain that has been in business for over 30 years, specializing in Asian and Western groceries, fresh/frozen meats, seafood and produce.
65 H Mart stores in 12 states are operated by five modern warehouse/distribution centers, one primary food processing facility, and over 4,600 passionate employees that have supported each store every day.
Job Title: Safety Admin
Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Visit each stores and Identify hazardous workplace conditions and conduct internal inspection.
- Develop and design the company's health and safety policies.
- Train employees on safety policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to employee safety.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state health and safety regulations and ensures necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
- Assist in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections, providing inspectors with appropriate documents and identifying safety measures.
- Review and follow-up on inspection reports from government agencies such as Health Dept., Consumer Affairs, USDA, FDA, etc.
- Completing applications for renewal of various licenses and permits.
- Partner with various vendors to provide health and safety related services and manage the contract.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driver license
- Be able to complete a 6-week Food Manager’s Course and conducted by the Bergen County Department of Health and obtain the certification by passing an exam.
How to Apply:
Send your resume to email@example.com.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 접수기간: 상시채용