We are looking for a skilled Machinist to operate a variety of machines to perform assigned tasks. You will produce or repair precision parts using both manual and automated equipment and accurate measurements. A great machinist needs to possess manual dexterity and an eye for detail. They must have knowledge of mathematics and mechanics as well as respect for safety precautions. The goal is to ensure effective production operations and optimize procedures.
- Review samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping
- Select appropriate machines (e.g. lathes) and position or load material for a job
- Determine and program size of batches, speed of machine etc.
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature and identify issues
- Manage all of our production machines (about 20-30 machines)
- Prefer people with knowledge or experience in woodworking machines.
- Ability to use precision tools (e.g. calipers) to take accurate measurements is plus
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items
- Mechanical Engineering Major or equivalent
- Speaking both Korean and English
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Medical, Dental, Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation days and Sick days (After 3 months probation period)
- Visa Sponsorship (H1B, E2)
이력서를 HR@Hanssemus.com 으로 보내주시길 바랍니다.
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 뉴저지
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 08:00 am ~ 05:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
- 취업비자 스폰서 가능
접수방법 및 기간
온라인 접수, 이메일 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 접수기간: 2020.05.01 ~ 2020.07.30