The Marketing Manager/Senior Manager will help grow sales and increase conversion by developing, implementing, and executing strategic marketing plans for the Sales and Operations Department. He/she will be responsible for managing and coordinating marketing managers and associates while liaising with other departments to determine the viability of new and existing products/strategies. He/she will also manage the marketing calendar by working with other marketing managers to analyze the impact of sales strategies and brands. Beauty industry experience is required.
Job Location: Port Washington, NY
- Manage the Marketing team to achieve the department target and goals.
- Evaluate managers and associates’ schedules and performance on a weekly/monthly/yearly basis.
- Build and execute B2B/B2C Sales and Marketing strategies/tactics while monitoring their impacts every quarter.
- Analyze the market and other competitors regularly to make proper promotion and merchandising plans.
- Manage all aspects of the merchandise offering selection, negotiation, promotion, and disposition.
- Project sales and marketing budget on a quarterly basis.
- Work with the Research and Development team to meet the customer’s needs/demands, to integrate designs in regards to product development, and to develop marketing strategies and branding.
- Project and organize tradeshows.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis, and optimize accordingly in real-time.
- Analyze the impact of customer marketing and advertising promotions in order to conduct new and improved marketing strategies.
(KSA) KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, ABILITY & ATTITUDE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Marketing Management.
- At least 10-15 years of relevant Marketing experience in the beauty industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Social Media and In-Store marketing experience
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Understanding of the Korean language.
- Good understanding of the customer base for each market.
Apply directly: https://jobs.lever.co/kissusa/01273b8a-a28c-44a7-87ab-600d12f994e6
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 롱아일랜드
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2020.05.13 ~ 2020.06.12