The Finance Manager will be responsible for the annual company budget draw-up for domestic companies and international entities by closely working with all internal teams. S/he will control each team's execution of the pre-approved budget as well as create a supplementary budget throughout the year. S/he will be responsible for the periodic analysis and control of the Company's financials to accomplish the annual budget. S/he will manage the pricing of international entities' sales and analysis of their profit as well as review and analyze the company's CAPEX project.
- Manage the Finance team to meet the team’s expectations and follow deadlines as assigned.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the team.
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modeling for financial
- Support project analysis, validations of plans, and ad-hoc requests.
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements.
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems.
- Collaborate with other teams as needed to manage the team’s budget draw-ups.
(KSA) knowledge/experience, skills, ability & attitude:
- At least 7 years of experience in the Finance/Accounting field
- Strong analytical & strategic thinking skills and MS Office skills
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, and/or Business Administration
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Job Location: Port Washington. NY
Apply Directly: https://jobs.lever.co/kissusa/a55551a6-fac6-4528-ab7c-44ef3c841086
근무 상세 내용
- 고용형태: 정규직
- 지역: 롱아일랜드
- 근무요일: 주 5일(월, 화, 수, 목, 금)
- 근무시간: 09:00 am ~ 06:00 pm
- 급여: 면접 후 결정
접수방법 및 기간
- 접수기간: 2020.05.14 ~ 2020.06.13